Recto recommends total ban on POGOs

Recto recommends total ban on POGOs

HomeEntertainment, NewsRecto recommends total ban on POGOs
Recto recommends total ban on POGOs
Recto recommends total ban on POGOs

Finance Secretary Ralph Recto on July 10, 2024, says he has recommended to President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. the total ban of the operations of Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGOs) in the country because ‘the way it’s being run right now is a big problem.’ Recto told reporters on the sidelines of the impounding process ceremony of the Upper Wawa Dam in Montalban, Rizal that a letter had been written and was asked to make a recommendation but that it would be ‘up to the President to make ka decision.’

Video by Catherine Valente

Subscribe to The Manila Times Channel – https://tmt.ph/YTSubscribe

Visit our website at https://www.manilatimes.net

Follow us:
Facebook – https://tmt.ph/facebook

Instagram – https://tmt.ph/instagram

Twitter – https://tmt.ph/twitter

DailyMotion – https://tmt.ph/dailymotion

Subscribe to our Digital Edition – https://tmt.ph/digital

Check out our Podcasts:
Spotify – https://tmt.ph/spotify

Apple Podcasts – https://tmt.ph/applepodcasts

Amazon Music – https://tmt.ph/amazonmusic

Deezer: https://tmt.ph/deezer

Tune In: https://tmt.ph/tunein

#themanilatimes
#philippines
#pogo
#bbm

Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.


Please REFRESH this page if the video are not yet complete or error. Thank you for patience. Enjoy watching. ^_^